In this book, the sometimes intimidating topic of preparing your favorite ethnic-inspired dishes is made easy, approachable, and, most importantly, doable for home cooks of any skill level, by using ethnic ingredients easy-to-find in your ...
Author: David Joachim
Publisher: Time Inc. Books
New York Times Bestselling author David Joachim, shares fascinating stories behind the world's most loved dishes as well as tips and techniques from 15 notable chefs and experts such as Rick Bayless, Marc Vetri, Michael Solomonov, Lidia Bastianich, Marcus Samuelsson, Jose Garces, Mark Bittman, and many more.
We'll show you how to create Mexican chile rellenos, homemade
pasta in the Italian tradition, Thai sticky rice, Egyptian koshari, and
many other dishes without venturing further than the supermarket.
You'll get a taste of the world without ever leaving home.
- More than 150 recipes from around the world provide adventurous eaters with plenty of options to keep their palates pleased
- Features melting pot recipes blending the flavors of multiple cuisines, appealing to America's love of fusion dishes
- All the recipes are prepared with easy-to-find ingredients, making each deliciously doable
- Full-color images of each recipe brings each dish to life
- A complete nutrition analysis shows readers they can makeonce-in-awhile favorites into everyday options
- Ingredients: Detailed information about the easy-to-find ingredients that are the basis of many of these international favorites, where to find them (mostly at the regular grocery store these days), and how to know you're picking the best.